FinaFlex Stimul8 RTD | Exhillerating Pre-Workout
Finaflex® proudly introduces Stimul8™, the ultimate High Performance Pre-Workout product powered by a Thermogenic Ripping Matrix that delivers extreme results! Stimul8™ is built with ingredients designed to propel workouts to the next level. Stimul8™ allows users to experience unparalleled energy while also experiencing enhanced endurance, strength, and power.*
- Destroy Workouts with Unparalleled Energy!*Increase and Preserve Muscle Mass!*
- Propel Workouts to the Next Level!*
- Slice Through Adipose Tissue!*
- Endurance, Strength, Power!*
Irisinxd™ The Science Behind The Patent
Stimul8™ features Irisinxd™ a Patent Pending blend of exotic
stimulants featuring N-Coumaroyldopamine (a selective beta 2 adrenergic
agonist), combined with the most effective COMT
(Catechol-O-Methyl-Transferase) inhibitor to increase the
bioavailability and overall
effectiveness of N-Coumaroyldopamine (a.k.a.
NCD) in the body. Without the COMT inhibitor, the awesome power of NCD
cannot be realized because it is rapidly metabolized by COMT once
Irisinxd™ The Ultimate Body Experience
Is it possible to burn fat while preserving and increasing muscle
mass? With Irisinxd™, the answer is yes! Ingredients that make up
Irisinxd™ have been shown in recent studies to benefit and support the
body recompositioning phenomenon. Naturally occurring
N-Coumaroyldopamine, a Beta 2 Adrenergic Agonist is as effective as some
pharmaceutical counterparts at stimulating cAMP. *
Benefits of Irisinxd™
- Naturally occurring N-Coumaroyldopamine, a Beta 2 Adrenergic Agonist
is as effective as some pharmaceutical counterparts at stimulating
- Beta 2 Adrenergic Agonists decrease fat by stimulating B2-adrenoceptors in cells in the body.*1
- Beta 2 Adrenergic Agonists have anabolic effects, which stimulates muscle growth in young men.*4
- Beta 2 Adrenergic Agonists have potential to alter skeletal muscle function.*5
- Beta 2 Adrenergic Agonists can restore muscle mass and strength.*5
Beta Alanine – The Ultimate Sports Nutrition Ingredient?
Beta Alanine (b-Alanine) is a naturally occurring amino acid found to
have a multitude of benefits as a Sports Performance supplement. Beta
Alanine has been shown in various human studies to be effective in
increasing endurance, strength, and power in users. STIMUL8™ features a
significant dose of Beta Alanine per serving, allowing users to
experience its awesome power as a Sports Performance ingredient. Recent
studies in 2013 continue to solidify Beta Alanine as an incredibly
robust Sports Nutrition ingredient.*
Benefits of Beta Alanine
- Beta Alanine supplementation has been shown to increase exercise capacity and performance.*6
- Beta Alanine elevates muscle carnosine content, improving performance in high-intensity exercise episodes.*7
- Beta Alanine supplementation for 28 days improves performance in recreational runners.*8
- Park, J. B. N-Coumaroyldopamine and N-caffeoyldopamine increase cAMP
via beta 2-adrenoceptors in myelocytic U937 cells. FASEB J.19, 497–502
- Lu H, Meng X, Yang. Enzymology of methylation of tea catechins and
inhibition of catechol-O-methyltransferase by (-)-epigallocatechin
gallate. Drug Metab Dispos. 2003 May; 31(5):572-9.
- Waldeck, B. (2002) Beta-adrenoceptor agonists and asthma—100 years of development. Eur. J. Pharmacol. 445, 1–12
- Martineau L, Horan MA, Rothwell NJ, Little RA. Salbutamol, a beta
2-adrenoceptor agonist, increases skeletal muscle strength in young men.
Clin Sci (Lond). 1992 Nov;83(5):615-21.
- Ryall JG, Plant DR, Gregorevic P, Sillence MN, Lynch GS. Beta
2-agonist administration reverses muscle wasting and improves muscle
function in aged rats. J Physiol. 2004 Feb 15;555(Pt 1):175-88. Epub
2003 Nov 14.
- Harris R.C., Stellingwerff T. Effect of b-Alanine Supplementation on
High-Intensity Exercise Performance. Limits of Human Endurance. 2013,
vol 76, pp 61-71.
- Derave, W. Use of Beta-Alanine as an Ergogenic Aid. Nestle Nutr Inst Workshop, 2013, Volume 75, pp 99-108.
- Ducker, K.J., et al. Effect of Beta-Alanine Supplementation on 800 m
Running Performance. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. Epub 2013 Apr 18.