Champion Nutrition Metabolol II | Now on sale at Tigerfitness
Metabolic Optimization for Increased Muscle Mass, Improved Recovery and Reduced Body Fat.
Back in 1984, when the original version of Metabolol was introduced it revolutionized the way that people thought about eating for better physical performance. For the first time, athletes had the chance to use a functional, easily digested food that improved energy, increased stamina, sped up recuperation and allowed athletes to pack on more muscle without gaining fat.
In fact, so remarkable was this product that Dr. Thomas Fahey, one of this country's most respected exercise physiologists, conducted a number of studies based on Metabolol. His astonishing results confirmed the benefits of Metabolol. In fact, in one of his studies, Fahey demonstrated that even though they consumed a higher calorie diet than controls, subjects using Metabolol actually lost fat! That's right; they got leaner while eating more!
Obviously, other companies have attempted to "knock off" Metabolol. Nevertheless, none have completely succeeded. That's because while it is easy to duplicate the "idea" of Metabolol only Michael Zumpano, the man who created Metabolol; truly understands what is required for duplicating the metabolisms of the genetic elite.
Try Metabolol II for yourself and see the kind of difference metabolic optimization can make in your performance. You should notice more energy during your workout, less fatigue when you're done training and better recovery so you can train hard again sooner. One can and you'll understand why optimizing your metabolism is crucial to getting the most out of your body.
Try Metabolol II and discover:
- Complex carbs, protein, MCT (fat), BCAA's, lipoic acid, succinates and PAK all in one product.
- Longer lasting energy and more intense workouts.
- Stimulate protein synthesis and build more lean muscle tissue.
- Burn fat for sustained energy while reducing your body's conversion of carbs to fat.
- Speed your metabolism. Metabolol II's proprietary blend of ingredients actually helps to increase your body's metabolic rate, allowing you to get stronger and leaner at the same time.
- How to maintain more stable blood sugar during exercise.