Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free | Now on Sale at TigerFitness
- Supports a healthy metabolism†
- Supports appetite and craving control†
- Extreme energy and focus†
What Is Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free®?
Applied Nutriceuticals®Fat Free™ utilizes key ingredients and the latest scientific research to provide a unique product that may help users maintain a healthy metabolism along with supporting a lean figure.† Additionally it supports appetite control for unwanted cravings while providing clean energy and focus.†
1. Ursolic Acid is an extract that supports body fat metabolism and the maintenance of lean muscle. It may also reverse the genetic markers of atrophy that decrease lean muscle tissue during dieting (a process also known as “yo-yo dieting”). The more one “yo-yo diets” the harder it is to truly experience weight loss.†1
2. Green Coffee Extract is a compound with strong antioxidant properties, which supports mood regulation, fat metabolism and smooth, clean energy. These are all key components for a successful weight loss regimen.†2
3. Hordenine is a compound that acts as a mild stimulant to aid in the effects of weight loss. Appetite suppression and control of the cravings that traditionally sabotage a successful weight loss regimen is one of the benefits of this mild stimulant effect.†3
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Kunkel, S.D. et al. mRNA Expression Signatures of Human Skeletal Muscle Atrophy Identify a Natural Compound that Increases Muscle Mass. Cell Metab. 2011 Jun 8;13(6):627-38.
2. E. Thom, “The effect of chlorogenic acid enriched coffee on glucose absorption in healthy volunteers and its effect on body mass when used long-term in overweight and obese people,” Journal of International Medical Research, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 900–908, 2007.
3. Hapke HJ, Strathmann W. [Pharmacological effects of hordenine]. Dtsch Tierarztl Wochenschr. 1995 Jun;102(6):228-32
© 2013 Applied Nutriceuticals® †These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent and disease.