ALRI Restored | Optimal Hormone Health
Restored® – For Men ONLY
Okay, we are guys and we like it. We want more of everything that makes us male…like more muscle, more strength, more sex, more performance capacity in everything we do and faster recovery so we can do it all again…better. Oh, and less fat so we always look good doing it all. Right?
Restored®’s Alkylamide-Rich Extract, Synergistic Alpha Male Hormonal Health Matrix Supports:
- Optimal Testosterone†
- Optimal Strength and Lean Muscle†
- Optimal Estrogen Control†
- Then you’re ready for Restored®!
After 5 years in the vault, ALR Industries has finally released the Big Daddy of Testosterone boosters again, only better: Restored® is back with the challenge of exceeding the top selling “Best of Class” results the original Restore® formula provided for many muscle building and performance oriented athletes!
If that doesn’t hold your interest, maybe this will:
The formulated ingredients in Restored® are 100% found in nature and DSHEA compliant, but have held their own for results against many of the now illegal pro hormones (at suggested dosage) we once were famous for years ago due to profound results.
Let’s be honest here. In the past we have found compounds no one had heard of prior, tested them and introduced them to the market: Basella Alba and bitter melon extracts and fractions (Jungle Warfare™ 2005), Green coffee bean extract (HumaPro® 2008) Ursolic acid/apple peel extract (Chain’d Out® 2007) to name a few.
But when it comes to the testosterone, LH, FSH, libido and lean mass extreme stimulatory compounds referred to as ‘Akarkara’ in Anacyclus pyrethrum, the information has been widely recognized in the Ayurvedic system of Indian medicine (5) for over 2 centuries. Not a “discovery” for us, more of an advanced understanding was accomplished with patience on our part. Our testing, research and patience paid off by allowing us to release the new Restored® with a multi-independent study validated extract that out performed the other common extract on the market by over 71% for mass gain!
Nonetheless, minus any marketing hype, you be the judge of how your results compare to ours.
*Note that none of these studies were paid for by supplement companies but rather the two primary studies being compared were paid for by the Indian Government (1,2) itself.
1) Evaluation of the Anabolic, Aphrodisiac and Reproductive Activity of Anacyclus Pyrethrum DC in Male Rats, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dr. H. S. Gour University, Sagar M. P., India (Petroleum ether defatted and Aqueous extraction method)
2) Androgenic and Spermatogenic Activity of Alkylamide-Rich Ethanol Solution Extract of Anacyclus pyrethrum DC, PHYTOTHERAPY RESEARCH Phytother. Res. 27: 99–106 (2013)
3) Wealth Asia – CD-ROM, CSIR, New Delhi.
4) Med. Arom. Pl. Abstr., 1979, 1, Abst. No.00 80; Chem. Abstr, 1949, 43, 5527.
5) The Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India. Government of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Department of Indian System of Medicine and Homeopathy, Part I, Vol. II, 1st Edition, New Delhi. 2004.
6) Isolation and Structure of an N-isoButyldienediynamide from Pellitory (Anacyclus pyrethrum DC.). Nature. 1954; 174: 832–833. doi:10.1038/174832a0
7) Isolation and characterization of aromatase inhibitors from Brassaiopsis glomerulata (Araliaceae)
Program for Collaborative Research in the Pharmaceutical Sciences, Department of Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacognosy, College of Pharmacy, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL 60612, United States, Phytochemistry Letters 2 (2009) 29–33
8) Phytomedicine. 2011 Oct 15;18(13):1161-9. doi: 10.1016/j.phymed.2011.06.001. Epub 2011 Jul 16.
Spilanthes acmella ethanolic flower extract: LC-MS alkylamide profiling and its effects on sexual behavior in male rats.
9) Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men. Horm Metab Res. 2011 Mar;43(3):223-5. doi: 10.1055/s-0030-1269854. Epub 2010 Dec 10.
10) Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults. Nutrition. 1996 May;12(5):344-8.